You need to redefine yourself at various stages in your life, career moves, marriage, parenting, retiring, aging. What new awareness do you need to gain in order to successfully move forward on this next cycle?
Cara Lumen, seeker, explorer, guide and founder of the Deeper Song Community explores How to Redefine Yourself and the 30 year plan.
Self-awareness is the key to redefining yourself. Action steps include:
- Write down as a list or a mind map, what’s working in your life.
- Write down what is NOT working in your life
- Write down your ideal next cycle/situation/ experience
- Write down how YOU have to change to make that happen
- Outline three steps you can take.
- Go take them.
If this podcast resonates with you, perhaps you’d like to
Join the Deeper Song Community
Resources to enrich this Episode:
03- Planting Roots and the Fundamental Need for Security (pdcast)
How Wide Do You Live Your Life? (post)
The Deeper Song To-Do List (post)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download