The closer you are to your passion, the more powerful your work will be.
Have you ever wondered:
- Why are you doing what you are doing?
- What’s in it for you?
- What’s in it for them?
Cara Lumen, seeker, explorer, guide and founder of the Deeper Song Community helps you look at why you are in service.
We talk about:
- Your gifts are there from the beginning and they are an important clue to what you should be doing now.
- Your proclivity for introversion or extroversion will affect your choices.
- Ways to discover why do you do what you do.
- New ways to place yourself in service?
- Steps to formulate the over-arching description of what you do over and over.
TO REFLECT FUTHER ON YOUR DEEPER SONG CONSIDER:
How to FindYour Sweet Spot
Don’t Do What You Don’t Want to Do
The Deeper Song To-Do List
Your Work as You
How Are You Harvesting Your Crop?
Power Words To Change Your Life
LISTEN TO MORE REFLECTIONS OF A DEEPR SONG PODCASTS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download