Life moves in a constant flow of cycles. Each new cycle may require a different support system How can you carefully select the people you have around you so that you feel supported, nurtured, encouraged and loved?
Cara Lumen, seeker, explorer, guide and founder of the Deeper Song Community shares ideas on How to Build a Nurturing Support System.
In this episode we will discuss these possibilities:
- Because you need acceptance, learn to express your authentic self so you will attract people that resonate to you.
- Because you need to be heard, find a safe place to share your dreams and vision where you will be listened to without criticism and judgment.
- Because you need to feel valued, look at your own life at this point in time. How is your value reflected back to you and are you allowing it in enough to believe it it true?
- Re-choose the five people you hang out with. What does each once add to your life. Do you need to make new choices?
- How do you decide what is missing in your support system?
- How to change yourself by becoming a better friend.
To Sing a Deeper Song consider:
02– The Hole In Our Life Called Loneliness (podcast, 20 minutes)
03- Planting Roots and the Fundamental Need for Security (podcast, 20 minutes)
04–How to Redefine Yourself and the 30 Year Plan (podcast, 20 minutes)