Just 5% of the universe is ordinary matter. The other 95% can only be explored through our Invisible Self. We have work to do.
The Body Suit
We are very familiar with our Body Suit. It lives in the restriction of time and space. It goes through a cycle of aging. It’s how we identify ourselves. Yet, it’s only a small part of who we are; only 5%!
The Invisible Self
The Invisible Self is the all-encompassing energy that’s in and through and of everything. We first begin to know it through our intuition and our dreams. We can consciously go exploring through our visioning and journeying.
The Body Suit and the Invisible Self are part of our whole but they use different ways to communicate.
The Invisible Self can communicate through our Body Suit
Our emotions and thoughts are from our Body Suit. And we rely on our mind for most of our understanding.
Our intuition and hunches are our Invisible Self guiding our Body Suit self. When we free ourselves from the limitations of our mind, we can learn to explore our Invisible Self.
The Invisible Self communicates when we ask it to
Shamanic journeying is the earliest form of meditation. One of the ways it can be used is to ask a question. Then move into contemplative silence to receive the answer, which might come as a symbol or internal worlds or even a simple certainly.
Sit in stillness and ask a question you’d like answered. Allow yourself to move into a state of stillness and receptivity. Quieten your mind and see if you “daydream”. You may see images, or experience a strong sense of knowing, or hear voices, or see other forms.
Observe and interpret
Trust what shows up. It may be a dream, it may be a spirit guide, it may be a voice in your head. It’s you talking to you, so listen.
Your Invisible Self uses your mind to give you nudges. I often get a loud voice in my head identifying an idea that resonates deeply and I immediately turn to my Body Suit and begin exploring – usually through writing. I write to figure out what I hear, how I might interpret that and apply it to my life. And maybe how you might apply it to yours, too.
Sometimes I meditate with a crystal and simply flow where it takes me. When I open myself up to choose a crystal, I get strong “crystal voices” saying “Today it’s me.” Learn to listen and trust what you hear.
The Invisible Self moves within the Great Mystery
The human mind is limited by what it sees and feels and hears. It is limited in its ability to interpret. Our Invisible Self lives in the Great Mystery where there’s no limitation – where all things are possible, where everything is connected, where we’re all one. Learn to know the difference. Recognize the human level as restrictive and the subconscious level as being more representative of reality.
Introspection is the cornerstone of self-understanding
Become conscious of how you feel, what you want, where your passion lies, and follow that awareness. Let it guide you into choices that are aligned with your Invisible Self, your Soul’s Purpose. Listen to your Invisible Self with your Body Suit and pay attention to the many ways you’re guided.
Embrace the art of unfolding
Allowing your life to unfold is an open invitation for your Invisible Self to send you many subtle messages – the unexpected opportunity, the idea that suddenly pops into your head. This is the Universe guiding you. Even barriers that show up are a way your Invisible Self tells you it’s not time for that step or it’s not a good choice for you.
When we focus on planning and setting objectives, we use only our Body Suits. Include more time for inner work. Learn to leave space for your Invisible Self to guide you.
Be willing to change
Think about it. If our Body Suit is only 5% of what we think is possible, what happens when we let the 95% that is our Invisible Self have more of a say in what we do?
Begin to consciously communicate with your Invisible Self
Power Journal. Record your feelings and lessons learned from an experience or circumstance.
Journey/meditate. Move into a meditative state with a question and learn from the guidance that shows up.
Become aware of the subtle nudges. The unexpected circumstance, the sudden direction-changing thought and the voice in your head that offers guidance are all messages from your Invisible Self.
There’s much to explore in the Invisible Self. I meditate with rocks and crystals and receive their message. I love to take my Spirit Guides on healing journeys. I am overjoyed with how ideas pop into my head, which I immediately explore. And I’m amazed at the sudden knowing that shows up, the certainty that this is the right step or direction. I accept that powerful guidance from my Invisible Self.
Listen and you will hear.
To Sing a Deeper Song Consider:
How to Manage Your Subtle Energy
video – Your Body Suit and Invisible Self