The Concept of One and the You as Observer
Adventures in the Unseen World
If there is only “now” – which is all there is, – we cannot see it because we cannot separate ourselves from it in order to observe.
Give that some thought.
You cannot step outside of being “One” in order to see “One”. Because we all are “One!”
We need contrast in order to understand anything
We need black in order to understand white. We need straight in order to perceive crooked. That’s why, we, in our body suits, think of ourselves as Yin and Yang, masculine and feminine and therefore separate ourselves from each other. When in fact, we are all One.
Tao is called “the one”. It is the fundamental reality
How do we experience Tao? How do we understand its concept? If we are actually one with Tao but we need to feel ourselves as separate from Tao in order to perceive it – how do we do that?
Merge with the Unseen World
I use shamanic journeying to disappear from my body suit and begin to explore and experience the concept of one. And still, I perceive my helping spirits as physical form metaphors that have meaning to me here in my body suit.
In mediation, I can disappear my body and yet my mind is still here, one last thread holding me separate. It is probable that we cannot fully experience oneness from our body suits, but we can try.
I could look for similarities rather than differences. That might change how I view others. I would experience the oneness of Tao in them.
I could find my commonality with nature. Spend more time in a receptive silence just listening and feeling. I would experience the oneness of Tao then.
Mindfulness helps us be more present, more aware, more reflective and accepting of a moment, an action, an experience.
Perhaps being mindfully aware is as close as we can get to the Oneness of Tao. But we can keep trying.
Everything is One Energy
Work to absorb this concept of everything being one energy. Begin to see yourself reflected in the actions of others. Become more aware of how you hold yourself apart. Initiate more quiet time in which you allow your body suit to disappear as you move into greater connection with Tao. All That Is. The Emptiness That Holds Everything. Disappear your body suit and Be One.
Deeper Song Affirmation
I spend time in mindful silence and feel myself fill with the presence of One. I carry that with me throughout my day.
Deeper Song Process
- Begin to notice your tendency to see yourself as separate rather than as one.
- Begin with nature. In reflective silence let yourself experience an element of nature – a tree, a rock, the wind. Take time to lose your body suit and merge with the nature element you have chosen.
- Notice how your body suit gradually disappears as you merge with what you have chosen.
- As you move through your life, notice how separately you hold yourself and begin, at least mentally, to put yourself in the other person’s place, or merge with their energy or wrap that other person in loving energy that you hold out to them.
- Interact from a position of everything and everyone being one energy.
- Repeat frequently.
To Sind a Deeper Song Consider:
Raise Your Vibration and Change the World.
I help transformational thinkers raise their personal vibration so that we, collectively, can raise the consciousness of our planet.
To receive our weekly
Deeper Song Insights and Applications