The Transformative Sphere
An Inner World Exploration
I was on a shamanic journey. My guide and I were floating on our backs in an iridescent void of white light.
I turned to my guide:
“I would like to release my fear about the current world chaos.”
My guide holds out his hand. I take a large red fiery ball of energy from my body and hand it to him. He holds it in love and it turns pink, then it becomes the green light of healing, then it turns to the power of indigo light.
He gives it back to me and I accept it.
I feel better.
My guide says: “You can do that too. See yourself remove the energy you do not want from your body, hold it in your hands and send light to it until it changes color.”
I had gone on this shamanic journey looking for actions I could take in my body suit life that would allow me to help the planet and help me.
“I’m carrying a huge amount of fear and apprehension over the way the world is going. Can you help me shift that?”, I say to my guide.
We were both lying on our backs. And he said, “Remove the energy of fear from your body.” I do and hold in my hands a very red ball of anger and fear.
“Now,” my guide said, “Release the anger. Release the fear.”
I do. I see it floating away, I see the sphere I am holding cool and change coolers – from red to orange, from orange to blue, from blue to green – the color of the heart. I felt calmer and more centered.
“You can put it back now – your love of the planet,” my guide suggested.
I held the glowing globe in my hand and watched it turn into the same white iridescent color of the void that surrounds me. Then I gently place the glowing sphere back into my body suit.
“You can do this any time,” says my guide. “Bring out what troubles you and focus light on it until it changes colors.”
The Transformative Sphere
I call this the Transformative Sphere. You can do it any time. First, become aware of an un-ease. You don’t even have to define it, you just need to be aware that something within you needs to be balanced. Set an intention to place both the known and unknown that needs releasing into the Transformative Sphere. See yourself energetically remove it from your body and work with the colors of the rainbow, in whatever order or form they show up, until the sphere you’re holding, which is an unbalanced section of your body suit vibration, become iridescent, or translucent or clear or whatever color lets you understand that what is no longer needed or wanted has been released.
Then metaphorically return the transformed sphere to your body suit.
Repeat as needed.
Deeper Song Affirmation
I have the ability to transform any negativity through my intentions.
Deeper Song Process
- Look at a situation that bothers you. It may be a really deep undefined fear, or it may be something you would simply like to shift in your life.
- Place yourself in a quiet atmosphere, sitting or lying down. In your mind, gather up both the known and unknown energies that do not serve you. See it as a transformative sphere.
- Remove that sphere that holds what you no longer want or need – known or unknown – from your body.
- Notice what color it is. Perhaps it takes a different shape.
- As you hold the sphere of vibration, allow it to change. Perhaps it takes a shape that offers you a metaphoric message. Allow it to change colors. Allow yourself to envision whatever form of releasing that shows up – evaporating, turning away, dissolving, fading away. Watch the sphere you are holding gradually change colors.
- Keep working with it until it becomes a color or shape that feels comforting to you – a color and shape that you are willing to accept back into your body.
- Play the newly attuned transformed sphere back in your body and notice how it affects your body suit life.
- Repeat as needed and desired.
To Sing a Deeper Song, Consider:
Broaden and Deepen Your Personal Journey
I help spiritual adventurers explore the Unseen World so that we broaden and deepen our personal journey and learn to share our discoveries with others. We are guides and way-showers with our light held high.
To receive our weekly
Deeper Song Insights and Applications,